Senior Affiliate Manager (e-Commerce & Nutrition)
This position requires relocating to Malta to work in our office. We provide a full relocation package.
- Hunt for new top performing affiliates, networks and publishers
- Key Relationship management with affiliates, pubs and affiliate networks
- KPI Management
- Negotiate payout structures ( CPC, CPA, CPL)
- Help affiliate partners exceed their revenue objectives
- International stakeholder management
- Fraud management
- Manage and train a team of junior affiliate managers
- Travel to conferences all over the world (once things are more less back to normal)
- Act as Product owner of the affiliate platform
- Working closely with the product, Legal and Compliance teams
- 3+ years of affiliate marketing experience with a track record of hitting targets
- Nutra and/or e-Commerce experience (or similar verticals)
- Book of business
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Experience with affiliate tracking systems
- Team player, no cowboy mentality
- Highly motivated, energetic, results oriented person with great communication and organisational skills
- Ability to make quick decisions and work in a dynamic and extremely fast moving environment
- Great package including uncapped quarterly bonus
- 25+ holidays
- Sick leave
- Full relocation package
- International, fast moving start-up environment
- Down to earth and inspiring management team
- No suits, no politics & no nonsense
- Flexible working hours
Sounds good to you?
We are always looking for our next superstar.
Drop us a line.